Living Food Academy
Learn how to make delicious raw living food dishes. The online classes will be live via video chat.
1) Do you eat fullyraw?
Yes, since 2013.
2) Why did you start eating raw vegan?
My body intuitively guided me to eat living plant-based foods while I was living in Vancouver, Canada.
3) What does living foods, fullyraw, raw vegan mean?
When you only eat uncooked raw plant- based meals made of fruit, vegetables, herbs, nuts, seeds and sea vegetables.
4) What do you eat for breakfast?
Usually a mono-meal of watermelon, melons or 32oz of fresh-pressed juice.
5) What is a mono-meal?
When you eat just one type of fruit as a meal I until fully satisfied, for example just watermelon.
6) What do you eat for lunch?
Usually the same as for breakfast, a mono-meal of watermelon, melons or 32oz of fresh-pressed juice.
7) What do you eat for dinner?
Usually tender leafy greens like baby spinach, Romaine lettuce or iceberg lettuce and cucumbers, tomatoes or celery.
As a sauce I will have avocado 🥑 and tomatoes as a base and any type of fresh or dried herbs I like. Sometimes I add macadamia nuts or pine nuts.
8) How many meals a day do you eat?
I listen to my body and don’t have set times or number of meals, but usually 3-4 meals of mostly fruit or juice.
9) Do you only eat organic food?
I focus on buying as many organic fruits and veggies as possible. Some fruits like watermelon, melons, avocados, mangoes I buy conventional.
10) Do you eat low-fat?
I usually eat 1-2 avocados a day.
11) Do you eat honey?
Yes, I like honey and it’s healing benefits.
12) Do you think fruit has too much sugar?
Every single cell in your body runs on glucose (simple sugar). Glucose from fruit and vegetables is the optimal fuel for healthy human cells.
13) Are you afraid of deficiencies?
Fruit and Vegetables are the most nutrient dense foods on planet earth, full of glucose, mineral salts, enzymes, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
14) Did you loose weight on a fullyraw vegan diet?
Yes, I lost about 25 pounds (12kg) of low-quality tissue. My body deconstructed unnecessary and unhealthy tissue.
15) Did you get weak because you are eating plant-based?
I lost weight, but my endurance and muscle strengths increased.
16) Do you think people will get benefits from fruits and veggies even if they aren’t 100% raw or vegan?
Of course, every fruit and vegetable that is whole and natural can benefit you.
I highly recommend stop eating dairy, gluten, eggs and all processed food.
17) What are your favorite fruits?
Watermelons, melons, mangoes, young coconuts, figs, grapes, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocados.
18) What are your favorite vegetables?
Leafy Greens (spinach, romaine lettuce, butter lettuce, iceberg lettuce, arugula) and celery.
19) Do you eat sea vegetables?
Yes, Dulse and Nori sheets are my favorite.
20) Do you soak your nuts and seeds?
Yes, I always soak nuts and seeds, for 8-24 hrs before eating them, because all nuts & seeds have phytic acids which bind onto and leech minerals (like iron, zinc) if they are not soaked. Nuts & seeds also have enzyme inhibitors that make it really hard to digest them, if they aren’t soaked.
Soaking them gets rid of the phytic acids and enzyme inhibitors, making it easier do digest and assimilate them.